Terms and Conditions
Welcome to [yournamewebsite.com]. This website is owned and operated by [yournamewebsite].
License to Use Website
- Unless otherwise stated, [yournamewebsite] owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. In addition, [yournamewebsite] reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at [yournamewebsite] ‘s discretion.
- [yournamewebsite] may change these terms occasionally, so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you disagree with the changes, you should cease using our website immediately.
Limitations of Liability
- [yournamewebsite] will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts, or otherwise) about the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: for any indirect, special, or consequential loss; or any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you disagree with this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
User Generated Content
- In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including, without limitation, text, images, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website for whatever purpose. You grant to [yournamewebsite] a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute your user content in any existing or future media.
- If you purchase any products or services from us, you agree to pay all fees associated with those products or services, as indicated at the time of purchase.
- [yournamewebsite] reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site without any advance notice.
Links To Other Websites
Changes to This Agreement
- [yournamewebsite] reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and use the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please get in touch with us at [email@example.com].